Systematically designed Energy Bars to Supply, Sustain & Refuel your workout with super foods such as Bee Pollen, Maca Powder, Chia & more
Award Winning Chef
The founder of Hop Step Jump, Chef Shashank Agtey, is an experienced Executive Chef who has had the pleasure of cooking for two Presidents. In addition to cooking, Shashank is a health and fitness expert as well as a culinary educator with a passion for healthy eating. Shashank began running 45 years ago and excelled in the sport. As a chef and athlete, he is dedicated to bringing the highest quality nutrition bars, with the best taste, straight to you.
Hop Step Jump carefully selected five key superfoods for optimal health and performance: Bee Pollen, Maca Powder, Chia Seeds, Cardamom, and Beet Powder.
Every Hop Step Jump bar is made from all natural, sustainable ingredients. It's our mission to strive for national excellence by improving the performance of a generation of people through better nutrition and teaching them how to live longer.
Hop Step Jump combined ancient knowledge with modern science to formulate nutritional, great tasting products using the highest quality ingredients from around the world.
We proudly donate to the busiest & best bee experts in the business!
The University of Florida’s Honey Bee Research and Extension Lab
- Can lower your blood pressure, improve blood flow, boost stamina, and fight inflammation. Betalain pigments in beets support the body’s Phase 2 detox process.
- Betaine, contained in beets, is a nutrient that helps protect cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stress and also protects internal organs, improves vascular health, and enhances performance.
- Provides valuable nutrients such as immune-boosting vitamin C, the B vitamin folate, and fiber as well as essential minerals such as potassium (essential for healthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (good for bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas).
- A source of complete protein that supplies all of the amino acids that the body cannot make.
- Excellent source arginine, an amino acid the body needs to build muscle. Arginine is conditionally essential, meaning that more is needed in times of stress or illness. There is more arginine available from pea protein than from other protein sources!